My Dad’s Fiesta Pork Bake
- Casserole Skillet
- 2 TB Melted Butter
- 1 Lg Yellow Onion Sliced into Large Circles
- 1 Lg Green Pepper Sliced into Large Circles
- 4-6 Medium Thick Pork Chops
- 1 Pkg Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Cup White Uncooked Rice
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 TB 2 Dogs Michigan Cherry Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1 TB Worcestershire Sauce
- If baking, preheat oven to 350°
- Coat casserole skillet with melted butter.
- Place pork chops in casserole dish.
- Top with soup mix, green pepper, and onion circles.
- Put rice in the circle.
- To make the sauce, combine 2 Dogs Hot Sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour sauce over the rice.
- Pour in boiling water, covering rice and pork chops.
- Cook on stove top over low heat, covered for 55 minutes, or bake in oven at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Add more water if casserole is too dry.
- Remove from heat, add shredded cheese on top, and cover until melted.
- 3 Cups Boiling Water
- 3/4 Cup Instant Grits
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 TB Butter
- Garlic Powder to Taste
- 2 Dogs Black Garlic or 2 Dogs Give Up the Ghost Sauce to Taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook Grits.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Bake for 30minutes or until firm.
My Dad’s Guacamole
- 3-4 Ripe Avocados
- 2 TB Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Dogs Black Garlic Hot Sauce to Taste
- 1 Bunch Green Onions Chopped
- 2 Tomatoes Chopped
- Garlic Salt to Taste
- Don't puree; serve it chunky!
Cherry Orange Cranberry Sauce